- The management has right to decide on what condition a
pupils is admitted or retained in the school.
- Registration for admission is done normally in January as
per the date schedule published.
Application for admission should be made on the prescribed
form obtained with prospectus from the school office.
- The minimum age prescribed for admission in Nursery is 3 to
4 Years. A corresponding scale of minimum and maximum
age holds true for the other classes.
- No student will be admitted unless he/she has not attended a
26school previously, admitted he/she must produce an official
Birth Certificate, in addition, the parents of all applicants
must sign an age declaration guaranteeing that at no time
and under no circumstances will any request be made for
change in the date of birth.
- Admission to all classes is on the basis of merit, interview and
availability of seats. No recommendation of any, nature shall
be entertained. The decision of the Management regarding
admission is final.
- Students seeking admission to class XI should have passed
creditably the subjects in the secondary school examination
and secure minimum 60% marks in English, Science and other
subjects which they opted. Students from other institutions
must have secured minimum of 70% marks in the AISSE