Rules and Regulations
Whenever individuals live together, discipline is necessary and, this
is especially true of an educational institution. This discipline is
formative, not repressive. It leads the students to develop self control,
which is the essence of a well ordered and successful life.
- The medium of instruction and expression is English. To
obtain fluency in speaking English, English alone shall be
spoken by the students in the school premises. Imposing fines
and other measures are intended to motivate the students to
learn the language.
- Students should attend the school regularly and should be
punctual. Students who do not have a minimum of 75%
attendance will neither be permitted to appear for the final
examination nor promoted to a higher class.
- Student must reach the school at least ten minutes before
the assembly. Late comers may not be allowed to attend one
session of the day in addition to the payment of fine.
- All the students must have the text books and the
stationary required for their respective classes. Sharp-edged
instruments, valuables, periodicals etc. should not be brought
to the school.
- Every student should bring the school diary daily. Any
information or request conveyed to the parents/guardians
through the diary by the Principal/Teachers should be
complied with and acknowledged.
- Students who do not possess a valid driving license are not
allowed to bring Motor Vehicles to the school campus.
- Use of mobile phones, personal computers, laptops and
other electronic devices in the school premises is strictly
- Socially Useful Productive Work (SUPW) is an integral part
of the school curriculum. It is a compulsory subject for class
IX to XII for the Board Examination. Every student should
actively participate in the programs organized under
- The school reserves the right to dismiss a student whose
diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory
or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Irregular
attendance, habitual idleness, non observance of the
disciplinary rule and regulations of the school, grave
insubordination, contempt of authority or disrespect towards
the members of the staff and immoral behavior etc. are some
of the reasons for immediate dismissal.