- To Parents
RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
- The parent should feel proud of their children and should have confidence in their performance. At the same time they should be aware of the weaknesses and problems of their children.
- Parents/ Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school in ensuring a high standard of morality and discipline among the students.
- If your child has habits or traits of character which need special watching, please report to the Principal so that proper care can be given to your ward.
- Parents are requested to check the diary of their ward regularly and respond to the remarks, if any, made by the teachers/Principal.
- Parents and guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in their address and phone number.
- A progress report is sent to parents after each terminal examination. Parents are requested to sign the report and return it within three days.